Western Titans BMX Emergency General Meeting
The EGM took place online via zoom between 18:30 and 19:04 on Thursday 18 March 2021.
Dominic Crowson (Fred)
- Fred welcomed everyone to the zoom session and explained the purpose of the Emergency General Meeting was elect the three key roles to the Club so that the club can get affiliated and start sessions running again in the near future. It was also agreed that a Club Annual General Meeting will be held in August in order to elect a full committee.
- After a short discussion of the four participants Zanya agreed to nominate:
Stephen Nimmo as Chairperson – agreed by all present
Warren Bell as Treasurer – agreed by all present
Fred Crowson as Secretary – agreed by all present
- Fred suggested the following membership fees for 2021:
Child £10 – for Children under 16
Adult £15 – for everyone over 16
- The fees were agreed by all present.
- We then discussed the start of sessions with the following format:
11:00 to 12:00 Novice Riders
12:30 to 13:30 Expert Riders
13:30 to 14:30 Open Gate Session
- It was agreed that sessions would continue to cost £3 per rider.
- It was also agreed that the first session would be only available to riders who have signed up for membership in 2021 – and on payment of membership the first session would be free.
- Fred stressed that club membership was required in order to attend the sessions due to the on going COVID restrictions.
- Any Other Business:
No other points of business where raised and the meeting finished at 19:04.